SEZZLE IS AVAILABLE AS A PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
WE ARE NOW ENROLLING FOR THE CURRENT SESSION OF THE WORKSHOP. THE LIVE FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN NOW, AND IF/WHEN THE GROUP IS EVER ARCHIVED, ALL CONTENT WOULD JUST BE MOVED TO A SEPARATE PLATFORM WHERE YOU WOULD STILL HAVE PERMANENT ACCESS.
This is a go-at-your-own-pace workshop, and you have access to my team and I for support as you work through everything (we encourage you to ask any questions that pop-up or ask for feedback - in the Facebook group).
Here's what we cover:
- Branding (your colors, logos, fonts, personality, style + so much more).
- Graphic design 101
- Photo Consulting/Guidance.
- Picking the best paid Shopify theme possible.
- Crafting your about blurb + product descriptions (and other copy guidance).
- Nailing down your shipping, return and pickup policies.
- Organizing/re-organizing your product categories (figuring out which to feature on your homepage).
- Optimizing your main menu.
- Creating calls to action (based on your individual business goals), such as your email, app, or text club opt-ins, and of course, making sales.
- Customizing your Shopify + Mailchimp Emails (or other email platform). Including creating your automation flow/s (welcome email, thank you email, abandoned cart, etc.).
- Setting up your blog, coming up with a content plan.
- Setting up your domain and custom email.
- Setting up your Facebook pixel and google analytics.
- Crafting your meta title + description.
- Reviewing your entire customer journey so you can find all the little points in the process that can use some work. From your posts on social media, all the way through to the final package your customer gets when they order.
- Some simple SEO best practices.
- Creating a content plan + scheduling out 30 days of social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Resources/direction as to what's next from here (hint: once your website and brand is on point, we'll chat about what metrics you want to focus on and how you can drive traffic to your website).